Wilderness Lodge bunk rooms

Laurencuth

Earning My Ears
Which floor/ floors are the wood's view bunk rooms on? We were at WL 4.5 years ago and we were in a standard two queens room, and we lucked out with a view of MK fireworks. I've read that the fireworks view is harder to come by now. Does anyone know if there are any bunk rooms with a view of the fireworks?

I don't know the answer, but I am wondering if anyone knows as well...except we have a courtyard bunk room....going to try and request an inner courtyard, but wasn't sure if all of the floors had courtyard bunks or not?

We stayed in a Woods View bunk bed room in Aug, 2013. We requested Otter Pond, high floor and were the floor below the club level rooms. (Just can't remember what floor number that was.) We had a great view of the fireworks and watched them quite a few nights from our balcony. We could even see bits of the electrical water pageant from our room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter