• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wide World Of Sports

Medic589

1st Visit Feb 2009!!
We have tickets to a Braves game. I was wondering if we dont have the Water Park and more Option on our tickets do we have to pay any other admisssion fee to get into the Wide World of Sports to see this event?

no you don't have to pay anything else in order to enter the stadium. It's a great place to catch a spring training game. We did the World Baseball Classic in 2006 and loved it!

great!! thank you very much. I assumed as much, but just wanted to make sure.

no you don't have to pay anything else in order to enter the stadium. It's a great place to catch a spring training game. We did the World Baseball Classic in 2006 and loved it!

What is the purpose of the "Admission to Wide World of Sports" on the Water Parks and More Fun upgrade?

What is the purpose of the "Admission to Wide World of Sports" on the Water Parks and More Fun upgrade?

Ha ha ha ha. That`s exactly why I was wondering if I would have to pay extra after buying my tickets to the Braves game.

A few events require the general admission fee to the Wide World of Sports complex of about ten dollars, or one plus off of a ticket with water park fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter