Why is the rum always gone? Show me Disney bar pics!

pxefig

DIS Veteran
Hey all! In one month I will be taking my first over 21 and no kids Disney trip. Any good pictures of the different resort bars? Let me preview where I will be spending my vacation!:thumbsup2

Because the pirates from the POTC ride sneak into the bars after hours and have a wild party. The skeleton pirates can't hold their rum, much to their dismay, but they come to party anyway. They then steal what's left over of the rum from their carousing and take it with them so that they can sneak a drink while on the job during the day while amusing the tourists. Hey, after pleasing the masses the entire day, you'd need some good quality rum too!! Gives new meaning to "Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of RUM!"

Well, in two weeks I'll be there so I guess this thread will just have to wait until I can add to it. Until then, drink up me hearties, yo ho! pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter