Why is everyone criticizing me - again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too funny!!!! :rotfl: I might sue over that defective wheelchair. At least go to Guest Relations and ask for some free stuff for all your trouble.

To those who don’t see the humor in OP’s exaggerated examples of misbehaving guests, why are you posting? Aren’t there other places to spread your negativity? As for OP, keep them coming and thanks for making me laugh.

:thumbsup2 I got a kick out of it. :)

Did you also grab fast passes that had a return window of 9:30-10:30am and use them at the end of the day during EMHs when the park is still open at 2am?

Lordy... I'm getting old. I only started to figure out it was a hoax when I got to the ADR part.
:happytv:

Obviously, this thread is not providing any useful theme parks planning information, which is what the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board is for. So I'm closing it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter