Why is Easter in March some years than April?

it shocks me that March will have Easter on the 31st and St Patrick's Day is on the 17th of March...I think it won't be long till we see a double whammy of both Easter and St. Patrick's Day on March 17th in a few years
This says a lot about where you live. In my area and a lot of others, St. Patrick's Day is a non-event, outside of it being a saints' day.

Not sure how anyone raised Catholic could have missed that the readings of Holy Week clearly mention the last supper was celebrating Passover

This says a lot about where you live. In my area and a lot of others, St. Patrick's Day is a non-event, outside of it being a saints' day.
Pretty big here, our town’s parade is on Saturday (pipers have so many parades to do), my daughter is flying home from SC for the after parade bar crawls. Have a party that morning, and others on the 16th and 17th.

My best guess would be because God wanted it that way! Just accepting those small things makes life a lot easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter