Why I love Disney!

DisneyFEB2013

Mouseketeer
We had a problem with our reservation where we somehow got bumped to a more expensive room view which we did not. When we realized it, called and asked for the old view back but there were none left. CM said to keep calling. This was unacceptable to us as it was not our error. Sent a nice email to Disney.

About a week later, a very nice CM calls and apologized on the error. We were put back in the original room view without hesitation. We were also given a PIN for FREE DINING! This took another $500 off our bill. We had already saved about $1000 with SPD.

This kind gesture really made our day as we had the entire trip paid for except $500 that we were trying to save for before our final payment is due in December.

Disney really does stand above the rest with their customer service. DH was blown away when I texted him the news. He thought I was messing with him.

Now I can stop obsessively checking my email for a PIN! HA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter