why i LOVE club level!

livie1205

DIS Veteran
I am booked in dec for AKL club level...they have been GREAT! I had no problems getting everything I wanted...got every adr I wanted (even called them today and added 2 people to 3 of my adrs)got the fireworks cruise I wanted...they are sending a castle white choc cake to the room for my dd2 for her birthday she is turning 3...they even said it was on them!They also added a day to the start of my trip when I could get one,they even used my 40% off code I booked with...I guess I will be staying with them again DARN LOL I thought it was silly to pay for club level but I have gotten my moneys worth already and we have not even got there yet!:thumbsup2 I guess I will have to send them a fruit basket or something...:worship:

I am so glad that it works so well for you! Though I am not sure you couldn't have gotten those folks added to your ADR's,the fireworks cruise, and applied discount on your own with just a phone call. But if it made your life a little easier, and it was worth the price to have it, then it's worth it! :)

Fantastic!!! it always feels so great when others are working so hard for you to make your trip so special.

Hi - I am trying to get our trip together, planning to stay at AKL CL, too. I was wondering where you got your discount. TIA Kathy

I got the 40% discount back in jan...it expired in march, it is somthing I got in the mail...I dont know how I was able to have it added it just was.
as far as being able to add the people to my adr and get the cruise...nope I tried to call disney dining first and they said couldnt do it no way no how, so I remembered I needed to call CRO at akl and they did it.I also tried to get a cruise for myself with NO luck...sold out before 7:03 am so the next day I had CRO do it and I had my comf # by 8 am ..:cool1: I had wanted to add a night to the front of my resi for months and they (CALL CENTER) kept saying they had nothing not even a reg room at AKL and we could switch...well about a month ago I was on the phone with them planning my fireworks cruise and mentioned to them I had been trying to get another night so they put me on hold for a really long time came back and said "do you want club level again?" I asked how much was rack rate because thats what I thought we would pay and they told me they added my code and it was the same price as my other nights!!! 201.00 so I said YES YES and they sent me my comf # and paid statement...They have really been great...I think if you just do the parks all day and dont have alot of planning maybe it wouldnt be for you but we did have alot of extra planning this trip....lots of surprises for the kids.I would use them again.

... DARN LOL I thought it was silly to pay for club level but I have gotten my moneys worth already and we have not even got there yet!:thumbsup2 ...

Wait until you get there! AKL CL staff made our vacation wonderful. They are amazing, helpful, friendly, and o very kind. I could go on forever about little things they did that made a giant difference, but Ill just leave it at, you will not question the cost for a second once you are there. If I could have them helping with my everyday life, I would in a second!

- Dreams

thanks I cant wait to get there! I have heard alot of great things about AKL club level...we have stayed at AKL before but only in reg room...they even said they would ttry to make sure we get bunk beds(it was my only request).Oh and don (donald duck) and megan are the most helpfull!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter