Why does the BOP FP+ have to drive me crazy?!

tulipgrl7

Mouseketeer
1- I have two hotel reservations in November. I have got a FP+ for my first trip. Now it won't let me see my second reservation and YES, I created a whole new log-in to tie the second reservation to, but after I went through that registration it still only shows my first trip dates.

2- On my second trip, we are going with another family and I was trying to at least get them a BOG FP+. It should a lot of times, but as I kept trying to find the latest one available it won't let me cycle back through. There are a ton of times available and now it only shows 2 times. I seriously thought in the two minutes I refreshing times they all went away.

:confused3:confused3:crazy2::crazy2:

1- I have two hotel reservations in November. I have got a FP+ for my first trip. Now it won't let me see my second reservation and YES, I created a whole new log-in to tie the second reservation to, but after I went through that registration it still only shows my first trip dates.

2- On my second trip, we are going with another family and I was trying to at least get them a BOG FP+. It should a lot of times, but as I kept trying to find the latest one available it won't let me cycle back through. There are a ton of times available and now it only shows 2 times. I seriously thought in the two minutes I refreshing times they all went away.

:confused3:confused3:crazy2::crazy2:

I feel your pain with issue #1! DISer Cloudless Nights replied to my other thread and said that his/her BOG FP+ was also showing the wrong dates until the infamous 27 days opened up- then it showed the correct dates. Maybe there's hope for us yet! :)

Oh wait....I see that your 2nd trip is this month so your 27 days should be here already. Sorry for your troubles. Hoping you can resolve them somehow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter