Why did you choose your particular DISboard name?

Well my name is Heidi. When I was a kid, I was super-skinny (how things change LOL), and had long, thin legs - so my nickname was Spider-legs. That evolved into Heidispidi, although I think my cousin is the only one who ever calls me that now, and only very rarely :rotfl:

I think I might be about to take the award for the strangest user name:lmao:

Its the name of my Cabbage PAtch doll who always travels with us - even though we now have real children who we travel with Zaccy still has to come along. He probably has more clothes than I do and a really cute leather back pack for his trips :rolleyes1

Now if I could only work out how to post a photo of him you could all see how cute he is :laughing:

Its the name of my Cabbage PAtch doll who always travels with us - even though we now have real children who we travel with Zaccy still has to come along. He probably has more clothes than I do and a really cute leather back pack for his trips :rolleyes1

Now if I could only work out how to post a photo of him you could all see how cute he is :laughing:

Yep, you win :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I hope you work it out soon, I would love to see your cabbage patch doll, I am 34 years old and loved cabbage patch dolls but my mum never ever got me one. Hence to say my 4 year old has 3 of them and they do come with the weirdest names. :rotfl: SO PLEASE PUT UP A PIC!!!! jen popcorn::

That is so awesome :thumbsup2
I have a teddy bear who goes on domestic trips. She gets left behind on OS trips where we only have so much luggage allowance. I could fit a Stitch plush in the space she takes up :rolleyes1

But yes...she nearly has more clothes than me too :rolleyes:

hey

yes, i feel boring as......and i also wanted people to know I'm a aussie....so speak slowly..:rotfl: and my name is karen....

gee i wish i put more effort into it, now that i think about it......

grrrrrrrrrrrr

My cricket clubs nickname is the goats, and I was born in 1966. I have this particular moniker on probably 10 different sites that I frequent regularly.
Pretty boring and straightforward really.

I chose my name because I am Beck and I have lived in Australia for 30 of my 36 years. Whenever I tell the girls we are going to USA they say are we going to your other home? See I was born in Alaska and my girls think that's where Disneyland is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter