Why can't I get park reservations post December 6?

DizMagic

DIS Veteran
My 120 days prior is here, I have a hotel reservation and 3 day park hopper passes. Every time I try to reserve a park, it is only showing availability through December 6. Is something going on or are there really no reservations available?

In looking at the reservation calendar, I can see through December 13th. This is not the same window as actual reservations. Perhaps try clearing your cookies on your web browser or try using Incognito mode on Chrome. I always find the Disneyland site to be wonky and Incognito makes it run more smoothly. It's possible your browser is stuck on a past date and not letting the calendar refresh. If that's not the case, not really sure.

In looking at the reservation calendar, I can see through December 13th. This is not the same window as actual reservations. Perhaps try clearing your cookies on your web browser or try using Incognito mode on Chrome. I always find the Disneyland site to be wonky and Incognito makes it run more smoothly. It's possible your browser is stuck on a past date and not letting the calendar refresh. If that's not the case, not really sure.
Thank you, Incongnito mode worked.

This happened to me and I had to clear my browsing and cookies or use different devices. It was like once my
Computer "remembered" the calendar quit updating for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter