Why Can't I book Cindys Royal table for Dec 12th?

Graciesmom77

DIS Veteran
My 180 day window started today but it wont let me book for Cinderella's Royal Banquet. It only goes until Dec 10th. What am I doing wrong? :confused3

Did you associate your resort reservation (the old way)? That's the only thing I can think of.

If you did, then there's something up with the old site as well (as this isn't the first time that I've heard of people having these issues) and you may have to call.

I did a search and got th 4 ppl for brkfast on the 15th Dec....are you using a confirmation # and logging in to the website?

When my family was trying to make an ADR without a reservation, we also had a similiar problem. The nearest we could guess was that the 180-days was counted backwards with 12/12 being day 1. That would make 6/16 (tomnorrow) the day with the ADR would be available. I just looked on the dining website and 12/11 is available, so if all goes well, you should be able to make an ADR tomorrow for CRT. Good luck! :)

Yes I was putting it in with a resort reservation and it still wouldnt work, but it did today! Thanks guys!

You know, I realize I posted at almost 1am my time, but at the same time, didn't think of it :p. Often, late at night, the day reverts by one before it rolls over.

Not sure why this is, but we've seen it around here quite often.

Try calling WDW-DINE. I found that I could only make online reservations exactly 180 days in advance, while if I called and spoke to a real person, I could make reservations for my entire stay, starting 180 days from my arrival date.

You know, I realize I posted at almost 1am my time, but at the same time, didn't think of it :p. Often, late at night, the day reverts by one before it rolls over.

Not sure why this is, but we've seen it around here quite often.

I noticed that too. I think the computer starts dumping all the booked ADR's into some hard drive somewhere. If you stay on long enough days start disappearing slowly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter