Why 180?

Yes!
...and you had to talk really fast and follow a script of to get your CM to book Cinderella's Royal Table quickly! Remember those days?

Ah yes I remember going through the hoops to book Cindy's bfast. Start calling 5 mins prior to the phone lines opening. Keep hitting "redial" until you reach the recording. Blurt out "Cindy's!" then the date you want it. Apologize to the CM later. Good times.

But seriously, especially with hours not being available or changing, other things we're planning around not available to book yet, high-demand FP+ that people plan their days around not available. Booking dining at 180 days is pretty ridiculous.

Plus, how many times do we hear people still can't get the truly hard-to-get ADRs even at 180 +10?

I think if they're going to have FP+ at 60 days for onsite, and not release dessert party and other special event dates until a couple months in advance, they should move the dining reservations to 60-90 days.

I have no problem with the 180 days out. Typically I know which park I am doing on what day, so I plug in my ADRs.

Not knowing which park will add on a morning EMH has forced me to to go to later on breakfast ADRs. And I have found those actually work better for me. I can sleep in, or hit the ground running and get a lot of rides in, then go have breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter