Who's ready for a late summer room discount?

Had to end up giving up for now. I'm not too hopeful that we'll get anything. The discount for CBR is 10% so I wonder if that's an indication that they're pretty booked up.

I ended up waiting about 35 minutes (estimated 26). Was able to update my reservation and saved another 200 over the 2 days free promo. Not the greatest savings, but better than nothing, and I will likely be going now. I was also able to get them to update my brothers reservation (I had all his info as I've been planning the trip) so he wouldn't need to have to call in an wait as well.

How are the hold times on that number? I'm holding on 407-939-6599 (the number that was on the offer page) and it says 24 minutes.
It originally said 60 or more min....once it verified me it said 36 minutes but i'm at 53 minutes holding and still counting

I'm not too hopeful. We have Pop booked 9/11-9/18 and online it said there was nothing available for my dates/hotel but that was after it glitched out a bunch of times. I'm going to just stay on hold to talk to someone while I work around the house. Can't hurt to ask I guess.

Just tried again online and got right through....nothing available at the discounted rates for my dates. Don't want to change resorts so we'll stick with what we have. Would've been nice to save a bit but just glad to finally be going!

The estimated wait time was 60 minutes. The actual wait was 58 minutes. Had no issue updating my Yacht Club reservation for the end of August to apply the discount.

I'm so excited about this discount. As I posted last week, I really didn't know if there would be one.

My TA just emailed me to say that she was able to apply the discount to our stay at the BC, saving us a little more than $1100. I'm thrilled!

OOOF! Those aren't too great. Well, I have a Swan reservation and a Boardwalk reservation now - the Swan is around $900 less than the Boardwalk. Not sure which one I'll end up going with.

so...AP discounts may not come out until after July 10th? Is that where we are with that one? That's a long wait... I mean I didn't really expect them today, but I was very much hoping. Does anyone know if the AP discounts typically cover the same resorts, or would they cover more that aren't listed under the GP discount?

Disappointing discounts at best. I saved about $600 on my WL for august 15%. Better than nothing! And as others have said just happy to be going… as I’m sure Disney knows🤣

I don't know HOW this happened but we have a 2 br at BCV for 8200 under the "2 days free" ticket promo (i mean, i know HOW it happened, with escalating pricing, but that was still a crazy jump in price). the last time i checked the prices for the BCV (i assume they're sold out now) it was over $10K for the same timeframe.

even with this discount, for 2 rooms at any of the epcot resorts it's still more than that, so i'm happy with what we have. i was kind of hoping for a better deal but c'est la vie.

I'm not too hopeful. We have Pop booked 9/11-9/18 and online it said there was nothing available for my dates/hotel but that was after it glitched out a bunch of times. I'm going to just stay on hold to talk to someone while I work around the house. Can't hurt to ask I guess.

I'm there the 10th to the 18th and found nothing. Barely anything available at all. Even shortening my dates nothing. I'll keep trying but I'm not hopeful though my TA was always able to save something for W&D. Booked this myself as it's a backup vacation that's turning into the actual one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter