Who's in for May 2013 code watch?

I called today about the new Disney Visa offer and was able to have it applied to our existing reservation. Even though I didn't initially pay my original deposit with my Disney Visa, they applied a $200.00 Disney Visa payment to the balance owed so that we could take advantage of the new offer. We saved $636.99! Woo Hoo!

I originally had a pin for 30% off a few nights of our stay I believe, but with this offer I was able to save an extra $140 today! That's money in my pocket! In total, I believe I should have saved around $400 from the prices for May. This is for my DH and I for 5 day park hoppers @ CBR. :thumbsup2

It was definitely a better deal than it at first seemed to me. I think it was the tickets that really helped us out. :goodvibes

Happy savings to everyone!! pixiedust:

Still waiting on my email from my TA as I've been busy today and only just heard the discount was out for Visa cardholders, cross your fingers for me :rotfl2:

Just applied the discount to our reservation at POR for May 15th - 22nd with 6 day parkhoppers and saved $552. I'm so excited! :)

Not a Disney Visa memeber (not open to Canadians :( boo LOL!), but I was looking forward to the discount when it came out to the public since it included our dates. However I want a Savannah room at AKL (only Standard rooms) and that doesn't seem to be included :(

I did get a pin code in the mail this week, so I'll keep my fingers crossed I can apply to that, if not I may have to re-arrange my plans...

For 7 nights at POR standard room, 7 day hoppers for 2 adults, one 9 year old child we would save $517 on a package for March 16-23rd. Not sure if we are going to go for that or price out the same package for May 25-June 1. DD will be 10 years old by then and more expensive but the room rates would be lower. We add quick service dining to our packages.

Sorry, meant to post in another thread.

Used the new Disney Visa Debit discount.....
Had to give up the preferred room at CSR and drop to a Standard....
Really wanted to guarantee to be in Casitas. :confused3 Oh well.
Will keep checking for preferred to open up.
If we cant get in a standard in Casitas.... we will go with Ranchos.

Anyway.... difference of $700+ :thumbsup2:banana:

Used the new Disney Visa Debit discount.....
Had to give up the preferred room at CSR and drop to a Standard....
Really wanted to guarantee to be in Casitas. :confused3 Oh well.
Will keep checking for preferred to open up.
If we cant get in a standard in Casitas.... we will go with Ranchos.

Anyway.... difference of $700+ :thumbsup2:banana:

You can always request a Casitas 10 days before your arrival via phone. SHOULD be able to get one, unless there is a convention or something going up at the same time. We were there last year in February, Presidents day weekend/week, and there was a TON of room still in the Casitas ... and thats one of the busiest times of year.

Discounts or Pin Codes please...My oldest graduates 8th grade on May 24th and leaving that night for Disney because May 25th I turn 40 :rolleyes1!! We got free dining in 2011 and crossing my fingers for something great this time!!! Come on Mickey, be nice to me on my Birthday!:lovestruc

Discounts or Pin Codes please...My oldest graduates 8th grade on May 24th and leaving that night for Disney because May 25th I turn 40 :rolleyes1!! We got free dining in 2011 and crossing my fingers for something great this time!!! Come on Mickey, be nice to me on my Birthday!:lovestruc

Awesome !!! Congrats.

I am not sure how that week/weekend works out for pricing, since I THINK its one of the most expensive times of year, thats a vacation for you down in the states isn't it ?!

Anyway, on the promotion that Danny25 posted, currently available to Visa Holders, going public on Jan 3rd, Saves My wife and I almost $1000 for a 10 day stay at Riverside May 5-15. The full dining plan for that period is $1100. So we are basically getting free dining. Maybe you will save the same ? It depends largely on what resort you are staying at.

Wish you all the best !

I see you are looking at POP !? I hear that ASMu gets quite a good deal out of the promotion, maybe you might consider that !?

We are heading down to arrive 5/30 - my DH's 40th Birthday! We also got the free dining for this time period in 2011. THAT would be WONDERFUL!!! :cheer2:Anywho.....We wanted ASMO, but went with ASMU because we saved an extra $150 for going there over Movies......weird. Maybe try Music or Sports if it would be ok for you - I think you will save more here than at POP. Let us know how it turns out.......:goodvibes

Glad you and my DH can celebrate turning 40 at the Happiest Place on Earth!! :cool1:

I had the travel agent rebook with the new code, we have a whole $41.60 :rotfl2: Better than nothing!! I had used a PIN code before for 30% off the room.

Where are you staying? I am asking because we have booked with a 30% discount at a value and get a military discount on tickets (about $30 or so per person). Not sure if it is worth calling to see if I will save even more money through this promotion. :confused3

I was able to use my Disney Visa Debitcard and I save about $400 over the price I alreay have. I originally was booked at POFQ which wasn't much of a discount and changed to POR Royal Guest room. And since my ex is taking my DS and spliting the room cost with me I am going to be saving around $900 total from the package I originally booked. As soon as I get taxes I am going pay it off. WooHoo!!:hyper::hyper:

We are booked for AOA from 5/19-5/24. Do y'all think we will save more money moving our reservations to an All-Stars resort or a moderate resort? We have 3 adults, 2 children, and 1 infant.

We are booked for AOA from 5/19-5/24. Do y'all think we will save more money moving our reservations to an All-Stars resort or a moderate resort? We have 3 adults, 2 children, and 1 infant.

not sure the ages of the kids but pretty sure you all wont fit in most std rooms. most all value and mod rooms sleep 4 and some 5. They wont book a room for 6 pretty sure.

now move into a suite or get 2 connecting rooms and you are all good.

When in doubt - always call! I am all about saving $$$......I am not sure if the spring promo includes AOA, but you could always get a suite at ASMUsic......let us know what you decide and good luck! :goodvibes

I guess I should clarify a few things. Kids are 8 & 5. We currently have a suite at AOA. We will get 15% off there. Or we could get two rooms at one of the all star resorts or moderate resorts. We would save 20-25% on those. What do y'all think is the best option for us?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter