Who's going to WDW in October?? Who's excited?!?

October 21st-31st at Beach clup

October 21st arrival day- Illuminations Dessert party to kick off the trip
October 22nd-Epcot Parisian breakfast than off to Ak for the Wild afica trek
October 23rd- Raglan Rd brunch than Mnsshp
October 24-Epcot, F&w booths than over to Mk for cinderellas royal table (proposal night) :)
October 25th Epcot F&w booths
October 26th- HS, mama melroses than Fantasmic at night
October 27th-Magic Kingdom Be Our Guest
October 28th- Epcot Day
October 29th- Early Morning Magic, than over to Epcot and than Be Our Guest for Dinner
October 30th- Animal Kingdom Day

Hopefully Somewhere in there we'll be able to include a star wars dessert party when they announce it.

Sounds like an awesome plan! I've never tried a dessert party. Maybe I'll look into that.

October 21st-31st at Beach clup

October 21st arrival day- Illuminations Dessert party to kick off the trip
October 22nd-Epcot Parisian breakfast than off to Ak for the Wild afica trek
October 23rd- Raglan Rd brunch than Mnsshp
October 24-Epcot, F&w booths than over to Mk for cinderellas royal table (proposal night) :)
October 25th Epcot F&w booths
October 26th- HS, mama melroses than Fantasmic at night
October 27th-Magic Kingdom Be Our Guest
October 28th- Epcot Day
October 29th- Early Morning Magic, than over to Epcot and than Be Our Guest for Dinner
October 30th- Animal Kingdom Day

Hopefully Somewhere in there we'll be able to include a star wars dessert party when they announce it.

Perfect!! That's a dream come true!!

I'm kidnapping my daughter from college in FL, and we are driving to WDW for a surprise visit! October 21: Magic Kingdom AM and Epcot PM October 22: AK in the AM and HS in the PM and then back to MK since there isn't much to do at HS. I am very excited to have this mom/daughter weekend time together.

Sounds lovely! What a nice surprise!

I am jumping out of my skin with excitement! I think the fact that we only have little more than a month to go is driving me crazy!! At least it helps distract me a little from the mess that this whole condo thing is at the moment.

We are there on the 27th, doing a MNSSHP that night!!!

We just told the kids about our trip 10/23-28.
Staying offsite w/ wife, MIL, Daughter 8, Daughter 5.

Plans so far:
10/23 MCO 1:30pm. Check in. AK 3:30pm until everyone's tired. Closes 8:30
10/24 HS at open. Lunch at 50sPTDiner. Hotel Rest/Swim. Evening at Epcot. Dinner at Tokyo Dining. Chaka Khan show. IllumiNations
10/25 AK morning to see what we missed. Yak&Yeti Lunch. Hotel Rest/Swim. BoG dinner. Halloween Party!
10/26 wake later/wife at spa in morning. EP all day. Lunch at Ashkerhus. Hotel when everyone's tired. Dinner at hotel. MIL puts kids to bed, Wife and I go to Disney Springs or Epcot w/out kids.
10/27 MK at open. Stay as late as people want. Possible night at HS for Fantasmic

We are, October 17-23 Pop Century!

Oct 15- evening, drive overnight from Ohio to Orlando.
Oct 16- arrive between lunch and afternoon, Disney Springs, crash. Stay offsite.
Oct 17- Check in early at Pop, MK all day and baby's first haircut.
Oct 18- Epcot with San Angel dinner.
Oct 19-MK
Oct 20-DHS before lunch and MNSSHP evening.
Oct 21- Epcot
Oct 22- MK last day :(
Oct 23-Start drive back, maybe take two days and stay overnight.

Arriving Oct.16, just saw that are magic bands are on the way! :yay::dancer::banana:

Dh and I are surprising our 3 girls! They think we're going to Ocala and not too happy about it! :lmao:

very excited!! :teeth: Our son's surprise 9th birthday trip with his grandparents!

10/21 - pick up rental SUV, scavenger hunt/special dessert/surprise reveal, ILs stay the night
10/22 - depart early AM, arrive in afternoon, early dinner at WC, HS evening to catch SWaGS
10/23 - AK - ILs and DS have RFC dinner and DH and I will do a monorail crawl :love: - CG, Mizner's, Tiki Terrace and back to Contemporary for Hallowishes from the terrace - ferry on to Territory Lounge and FW
10/24 - EP (FW only), dinner at The Wave
10/25 - Afternoon Tea w/ MiL - MNSSHP!
10/26 - EP - F&W booths, Remy's Hide & Squeak, La Hacienda dinner & margs, Illuminations
10/27 - HS - 50's lunch, Sci Fi dinner, F!
10/28 - MK - early, full day (our last day) - BOG lunch, O'hana dinner
10/29 - Trail's End brunch before we head home

into the teens -- 17 days! I started putting stuff out in the spare room for packing. :)

I'm so excited that I don't know what to do with myself. I planned everything out already so there is nothing left to do. I was very fortunate with my reservations and fastpasses.
Can't wait!

We are, October 17-23 Pop Century!

Oct 15- evening, drive overnight from Ohio to Orlando.
Oct 16- arrive between lunch and afternoon, Disney Springs, crash. Stay offsite.
Oct 17- Check in early at Pop, MK all day and baby's first haircut.
Oct 18- Epcot with San Angel dinner.
Oct 19-MK
Oct 20-DHS before lunch and MNSSHP evening.
Oct 21- Epcot
Oct 22- MK last day :(
Oct 23-Start drive back, maybe take two days and stay overnight.

Epcot two days! That's awesome. I love Epcot too. Excited for the Food & Wine Festival.

I'm so excited that I don't know what to do with myself. I planned everything out already so there is nothing left to do. I was very fortunate with my reservations and fastpasses.
Can't wait!
Pack! We hit 19 days till we leave today and I'm cleaning and packing summer clothes. I'm super excited too it seems like it just got real that it's close.

OMG it's now 12:01 so technically Sunday which means TOMORROW we'll be at WDW.

258 days of planning, 7 perfect ADRs grabbed, 2 dessert parties booked, 15 FP made, 3 park hour changes dodged, 6000 RoL rumors weathered, 4 versions of touring plans done, 5 podcasts devoured, 1 resort changed and 837 posts on the DIS.

I thought tomorrow would never come!
:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Last edited:
Is there a board for "Who's so excited they're having crazy Disney dreams?" I am 12 days out and last night I dreamed it was the afternoon of our flight and I hadn't packed anything. I was running around the house throwing random things into suitcases while yelling "our flight is less than 2 hours and we have to get to the airport!" I woke up in a panic with my heart thumping out of my chest. We travel a LOT and I am always a last minute kind of packer and never stress out about it (although I've never waited until the afternoon of our flight to pack). I think doing a quick Disney trip has just sent me over the edge on the excite-o-meter.

10/20 - Check in & pool time. Maybe night stroll in a park. TBD.
10/21 - Animal Kingdom, Tusker House
10/22 - Hollywood Studios, Fantasmic Dinner Package (Happy Birthday to me!)
10/23 - Magic Kingdom, CRT, BOG, MNSSHP
10/24 - Epcot, Akershus
10/25 - Check-out. Try not to cry all the way to the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter