Who's going in Sept?

CrystalS

DIS Veteran
So who is going to be going in Sept for free dining at WDW???

I'm really wanting to go, but I'm due with a baby in mid-August. But if baby wasn't late, we could probably do the end of Sept from the 25th to Oct 2nd.
I know a lot of people would think its a bad idea with a little one. But I think it would be just fine as long as proper precautions are taken to keep the baby from overheating etc.

And if something prevented us from going, thats what insurance is for right? lol. I know you all think I'm crazy!

So, who is going in Sept? I'd be happy to keep an updated list in this first post of who is going, when, staying where, etc.

Who's going when?

nmccrea - Aug 30-Sept 6 staying at POFQ
PrincessMom4 - Sept 5-11 Fort Wilderness Cabins
I run long - Sept 8-22 at BCV
Max & Sam's Mom Sept. 9-23 staying at a non disney
PeaBody58 - Sept 11-15 Our first DVC stay at BLT
crazyfordisney2000 - Sept 12-17 for a "no kids 10th Anniversary trip"
Jasmom - Sept 12-19 at All Stars Music
DaniB - Sept 14-21 at CSR
Dennise - Sept 17-24 non-Disney
Takinthekids - Sept 18-26 staying at the Poly
Alderbrook - Sept 18-26 at CBR
SnowWhite - Sept 18-26 at POP
sugar jones - Sept 19-25 at POR
iluvwesties - Sept 19-29 at PoP
Harlie - Sept 20-28 at Pop Century
Canadaniagarafamily - Sept 21-28 at the CBR
kloiec - Sept 21-29 at POFQ
albertagirl - Sept 21 - Oct 3 at SSR
Two Little Mermaids - Sept 23-28 at CBR
Momto4boys - Sept 24-28 for a girls trip at the Poly
Kris74 - Sept 25 - Oct 2 at CBR
Reese - Sept 26 - Oct 6
RavensMommy - Sept 27 - Oct 6 staying at the POR resort
Hockey Mom - Sept 28 - Oct 2 at CBR

We're heading down Sept 26th to Oct 6th. We were booked the begining of Sept but the baby due the end of July we thought we'de change the dates a little.
We're not too concerned about taking the baby in the heat. With already having little ones we find we hit the park first thing in the morning and leave around noon to go for a swim and nap. Back to a park when it's cooler for supper and a show.
So if your crazy guess I am too;).

We are taking our grandson from Sept.28th to Oct.2nd

Staying in one of the pirate rooms at CBR

We'll be there from Sep 8-22 - 14 nights! :cool1: Renting points and staying at BCV. We'll be driving over to Universal for a couple of visits - have to check out Harry Potter. Also going to MNSSHP for the first time. Can't wait!

As long as you check in by the 2nd of October with the Free Dining, you get Free Dining for the entire trip-max. 14 nights.

Actually since we are renting points to stay at BCV we have to pay for the dining plan but by renting points we are saving a huge chunk of change. It comes out to about $3K cheaper to rent points, buy our park tickets at UCT and pay for the dining plan than it would be to pay for the MYW pkg at BCV and get free dining. Always worth investigating for sure. If I can squeeze out any dollars on my trips, I will.

Our family of four will be there Sept 21st to 29th. Booked in at the POFQ.
Love free dining, it makes the trip unforgetable and the
cost affordable since we are all at the age to be considered Adults on the Dining plan.

:dance3::banana:

We are going, kid-free, from September 21 to October 3. We will be staying at home at SSR! Can't wait!!!!!

Sept 20th - 28th at pop century 28th - 30th at universal

We were gonna go to mnsshp on the 21st but we changed our mind to cut back on costs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter