• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's Going for Food & Wine?!!!

We're going from 9/25 - 10/2. It's our first time for F&W, so we are really looking forward to it. Does anyone know when the theme for this year will be out?

-TGr:mad:

We're going for our Anniversary Sept. 24 - 29. This time we'll be leaving the kids at home.

We'll be there 1-4 November after returning from a week diving in Cozumel (on DVC points!).

Well, Nikki already knows I'll be there, but I'm going to share with the rest of you:

I am going October 14-19 at BCV. No better place to be during food and wine, IMHO.

I will have my brother and sisters along with their better halfs for our FIRST EVER Disney Family vacation Oct 18 thru 23rd. Never been to Food and Wine and really looking forward to it.

Bob and Nancy Ryan
Gainesville, Va.

Alrighty, who is going to be hitting this year's Food & Wine Festival? We'll be there November 3-8 (yes, Jersey Week --- WOOOHOOOOO!).

We will be going Nov. 2-4. The 3rd is my birthday and what better way to celebrate!:yay:

We will be there 9/23-9/30. I haven't signed up yet but am seriously considering doing the Expedition Everest Challenge but DH doesn't want to do it. Do you know how it would be doing it as an individual?

Over on the WISH - events boards people have posted that they have done EE as individuals. You may get a few responses if you post the question there. http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109

I am going October 14-19 at BCV. No better place to be during food and wine, IMHO.

We'll overlap a bit - we're staying at BCV Oct 18-22. And I totally agree. A short walk from your room and - looky here, all sorts of food! Just waiting for me!

We've never attended before, so I have no idea what to expect. Anything I should know in advance of going?

Bring an appetite! And some decision making skills. Each kiosk has 3 or 4 food choices (I don't drink wine). I've been known to stare at the menu and flip flop several dozen times as to what I want to get. Repeat a next kiosk!

Myself, my wife, and my daughter will be there from 9/27 to 10/11

My parents and all 3 of my grandparents will be joining us from 10/1 to 10/5.

This will be our second Food and Wine (last was in 05) and will be my parents/grandparents first ever.

My wife and I have never been but we will be there this year from September 26th - October 6th. We are really looking forward to F&W and to the Halloween Party.

Ok, it's GLUTTONFEST!

Hope you like my food and wine mascot, Heimlich! :laughing:
Feel free to use my signature pic if you're going in October, as well.

I really don't know how to do graphic art stuff. And it shows. :rotfl2:

Lori, your larded and loaded graphic was AWESOME! I'm hoping I can make something for this trip myself. Unless you want to do it for me. heh. :)

Ok, it's GLUTTONFEST!

Hope you like my food and wine mascot, Heimlich! :laughing:
Feel free to use my signature pic if you're going in October, as well.

I really don't know how to do graphic art stuff. And it shows. :rotfl2:

Love the mascot :lmao:

I'm going to F&W - at the Boardwalk Villas Oct. 13-23. Anyone up for EATW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter