Who's getting The Lion King Diamond Edition?

Diamond Edition or Not?

• Of course!! What do you take me for?

• No, I'll pass.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definitely getting the Diamond Edition. Preordered it on Amazon pretty much as soon as it was available. In terms of whether or not it's a gimmick, I'd say no--at least not compared to re-releasing the movie in 3D. That is definitely a gimmick, though one that's paid off handsomely for Disney.

I have the boxed set pre-ordered- I've been wanting all three of the movies anyways, and it averages out to around $23 a movie, which is around what I would probably end up paying anyways.
I also pre-ordered the 4 disc combo pack for my sister as a belated birthday present. The Lion King is her favorite movie, and she was so excited when I put a picture of it in her card for her birthday :goodvibes

I voted no only because we're buying the 4 disc 3-D combo pack. :rotfl: We just got a 3-D tv yesterday and since we saw the 3-D version in theaters not too long ago (and loved it), I thought that would be a good start to our 3-D collection. Yay!!! Next weekend we'll be watching it in 3-D!!! :banana:

I picked up the 3D version today, along with Beauty and the Beast 3D. We just got a 3D TV this past weekend... but we saw the clips from the D23 Expo of Beauty and the Beast ballroom dancing scene in the Panasonic 3D booth and it totally sold us on the TV and the whole 3D "gimmick" ! It is what it is, but it's still amazing. =)

I picked up the 3D version today, along with Beauty and the Beast 3D. We just got a 3D TV this past weekend... but we saw the clips from the D23 Expo of Beauty and the Beast ballroom dancing scene in the Panasonic 3D booth and it totally sold us on the TV and the whole 3D "gimmick" ! It is what it is, but it's still amazing. =)

We just got a 3D tv this past weekend too! I'd been wanting one for a while and now there's quite a bit more selection of 3D movies to choose from too, so it seemed like a good time. Sunday night I preordered TLK and BATB from Amazon. They were delivered Tuesday afternoon. We all watched BATB tonight and I was very impressed. I have to say it was even better than TLK. Cheers!

I already had the DVD, but I bought the trilogy on Bluray because HD really does make a difference, especially on LCD / LED TVs. I watched all three movies over the weekend. Yeah, it was worth the $75. The $8 coupon helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter