Who's DISing at work today?

DISing at Work?

• Yes, gotta get my DIS

• No, I would never do that

• Wink,I'll never tell!

Results are only viewable after voting.
:rolleyes1I have to stay on Dis at work so I can have all the information I need to advise our students when to take classes and when to go on a Disney vacation. I wish we had a class to take that would explain all one needs to know about the WORLD...Disney , that is:teacher:

I am a childcare provider -so strictly speaking I AM at work - but, the kids are all napping right now, so I'm getting some "me" time - and of course that means being right here :)

my DIS window is always open.

When I am on hold with an insurance company (which is very often) I DIS!

My work does not care as long as my work is done. Most people at work prefer Facebook time...but I would rather be on here with you guys. :thumbsup2

I don't post in work, but I will check the boards and see what's new. It's my therapy in my free lessons! (teach 11-16 year olds). Sometimes you just need a bit of escapism!

I have a severe addiction that must be stopped! lol I'm on and I shouldn't be... actually today is the first time I dared to come on here at work... bad move on my part... lol

Guilty as well...tomorrow is a Holiday for us, so it's really slow around here, plus we are only 71 days out from our next trip.

Dising here too...I work in childcare so children are napping and i get to play on here...it is so addicting especially when you have no trip planned right now but want to keep hubby interested by telling him all the great stuff going on!

Me too, not everyday, depends on what I am am working on and if I either a) need a mental break or b) I am at a stand still (usually waiting for others to get work done).

It's a Fursday (Friday on Thursday) before a three day weekend filled with food and fun and the boss left before noon... what do you think? :)

I'm a SAHM, so I work 24/7, but I sneak in as much Dissing as I can when the kids aren't looking. Sometimes when they are, they LOVE the smileys!

For all those who DIS at work, what do you do?

Sometimes I long for an office job, LOL.

Office job - sales & estimating for manufacturer. When I'm in planning mode (i.e. upcoming trip) I have the DIS open alot on a slow day. When it's crazy busy, I usually at least check in during my lunch hour, or when I need a mental break! Some employees take smoke breaks, I take DIS breaks:goodvibes

I DIS pretty much EVERY day at work!!!!!:thumbsup2 I work in CT, and I just finished scanning a 400lb man who jumped out of a moving car, then immediately got back on the boards!!! Can't get enough!:rotfl::rolleyes1

I too work in CT and I work for a manufacturer, so needless to say we are slowwwww. Have nothing else to do, so I'm dising every day. Love this site.:) It gave me good tips for my trip back in June.

But don't tell the pres. & vice pres. of the company. :)

My boss is in Disney now. Lucky her.

Legal Assistant at a law firm. Doing research but of the Dis kind and collecting data for our upcoming trip. It's also a Friday before a long weekend in these parts and it's scorching hot outside ... who feels like working!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter