whoa, rain much?

AmandaSparks730

<marquee><font color=purple> All shall know the wo
The state of RI is being absolutely POUNDED with rain right now. My city is in a State of Emergency because the Pawtuxet River is 17 feet high right now...and that's a record. It's going to be 20 feet or higher by the end of the day.

They're talking about closing sections of I-95, and schools have gotten out early (we were out at 11). People are being advised not to be on the roads after 6/7 p.m.

People are being evacuated from various places. It's insane.

So what's it like where you are?

i dont have school but in sk the rain stopped thank god! ahah how is it in providence right now? my dads downthere working!
Ahh, your're from RI, too?! Sweetness!

I'm not sure how it is in Providence; I'm from Warwick. It's getting pretty bad here. I'm sure it's a bit better where your Dad is, but I can't say for sure. It's still raining in Warwick.

Blech, the rain in MA is terrible too. It's like a monsoon out there! I got soaked just walking from the bus stop to my house, which is literally a minute away. Where's my sunshine? ):

Blech, the rain in MA is terrible too. It's like a monsoon out there! I got soaked just walking from the bus stop to my house, which is literally a minute away. Where's my sunshine? ):
MA is horrendous! Blechhhh!

MA is horrendous! Blechhhh!

I know! The bridge near my house is closed because the river overflowed. On my way home today, I don't think my wheels were on the pavement at all haha. I think it's about time to invest in an ark!

are you okay? haha i just saw on the news that people are being evacuated and in warwick people cant flush there toilets! the mall is closed and pizzeria uno (one of my favorite restaurants) is destroyed! i noticed your from warwick! ahhh heres the news link if anyone else wants to see what were talking about in little ri!

http://www2.turnto10.com/
I'm fine; my neighborhood isn't that effected as of now. It's worse further down Post Road. Warwick Ave is shut down, and I believe Elmwood Ave is as well.

The weather is just hideous. Yeah, the mall was evacuated, and it's worse down there.
I didn't know about Pizzaria Uno being destroyed; what a shame!

I wish I could send you guys my sunshine that I had today! Where I live in NC it was beautiful out! It was Sunday that was bad, they were telling people not to use the roads, there was lots of tornado warnings, all this stuff. But it only lasted for a few hours, luckily it's better now

Sounds scary!

We had rain on Sunday and Monday, but it wasn't anymore than a few inches. Hope that sunshine gets there soon! Stay safe.

At least my bedroom ceiling isn't leaking anymore!

Tons of people's basements flooded, and we're supposed to be conserving water (not allowed to flush toliets unless it's neccessary). "Blackouts and water shutoffs may occur". Woo.

Oh my goodness I saw that on the news and went yikes! I live in Washington and we have been getting tons of rain this past week but nothing like what the east coast is getting! Stay safe and dry everyone!!

I'm considering myself lucky. I live in California. Rain was forecasted, but it barely rained at all.

Not raining here, and almost all the rain puddles (small ponds, really) have dried up on my street.

has anyone seen the pictures of the warwick mall? the amount of rain was CRAZY!!!
Plus my plans for friday are out, i was gonna go shopping with my friends haha just saying!!!
Wish everyone the best in RI and MA!!!:)

We got downpours Monday and Tuesday, but today it's 70 and sunny. We deserve it after what happened two weeks ago. 75 mph winds, flooding, no power for some for almost a week. If it was summer it would've been a hurricane. Not fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter