Who wants to share their plans for Dec 24/25?

I figure I should join in :-)

Christmas Eve at Epcot with CP.
Christmas Day hopefully church at CR followed by lunch at Chef Mickey's. Then hanging out at the Fort ( maybe swim if it is warm enough), and Mickey's Backyard Christmas BBQ that night.

We will be at MK on the 24th. Of course, crowds will play a big part on what we actually do. We have three FP+ so we assume that won't be a problem. Lunch at Liberty Tree with a noon ADR. We will leave the park for a 6:30 pm ADR at Yachtsman. If we can re enter, we will go back to MK for night parades and fireworks. If not, we will visit the resorts to take in the decorations. From years of going to WDW for Christmas week, we have learned that being flexible with a plan B always helps things stay magical. We are spending Christmas Day at AK, as we figure everyone will be at MK or Epcot. We have a breakfast ADR at Tusker House and a late lunch at Yak and Yeti hopefully at a table with a view of the parade. We have FP + for FOLK, and Nemo. Again crowds will determine what else we do. Probably, wander the trails and visit Rafiki's. We will leave in time to go to DTD for a 9:45 ADR at Paradisco and then walking and taking in the atmosphere at DTD. Our success had always hinged on having two plans and having expectations that it will be very crowded.

This is our plan too, minus the ADRs. Have you experienced closures in the past? We went Christmas 2010 and were in MK on Christmas Eve. We made rope drop and came back for fireworks, etc. It was packed, but no closures and we had a great time!

I just booked a short-notice trip for those days, actually. I'm going specifically to catch some Comedy Warehouse shows at the Studios. I'm arriving in the evening of the 23rd and then my flight home isn't until evening on the 25th so I've got nearly 2 full days. I'm planning on catching the 6 shows on the 24th and then weather-depending on the 25th either 3 more CW shows or perhaps go over to Epcot instead since I've heard that the glacier has a seasonal gingerbread flavor. I'm at the Dolphin and will sort of wing it at the Swolphin for dinner at night.

On Christmas Eve, we are at Animal Kingdom. I have fastpasses for Safari, Expedition, and the Rapids. Plan on eating at Flame Tree for Lunch.

Afterwards we are heading to Downtown Disney for dinner at Raglan Road.

Christmas Day-we check out. We are probably going to go back to Downtown Disney for a little walking around and then we head over to SeaWorld for the day.

Dec 27-home after a week of magic!

We are in Epcot for Christmas Eve. I have FP+ in the morning for TT, Soarin' and the Character Spot. (I picked the Character Spot so we could get pictures with the characters - hoping they are dressed for the holiday.) We are doing the CP dining package with a 3:30 ADR at Via Napoli and then the CP at 6:45. We are going to catch as many of the holiday storytellers as we can. I also want to see Joyful and the Voices of Liberty.

Christmas Day we plan to tour the monorail resorts and check out the decorations. I am hoping I can get everyone up and to the Poly for breakfast so I can try some Tonga Toast. We have an ADR at BOG for 8:30 pm so I made FP+ in the late afternoon for SM, BTMMR, and to meet Mickey. My oldest DD wants to try to get to each park on Christmas day to take a picture so we are going to see if we can accomplish that.

Wow. A lot of us at MK on the 24th!

I'm not sure about our AM on the 24 and open to any expert advice!

We have CP at 1:15 and some afternoon FP with start times between 2 and 5. Then, TT dessert party for fireworks.

The 25th, I wanted to ensure we get into a park, no problems so I picked AK with an early breakfast at Tusker. Then we have a 6:15 dinner at Olivia's. Then what? Maybe just crash? Late night at DHS or MK if it's open?

12/24 MK
Rope drop
FP @ 10am BTMR
FP @ 11:15am BOG lunch
FP @ 12pm Peter Pan
Rest in room - cbr
ADR @ 4:40pm Ohana
FP @ 7pm Space Mountain
ADR @ 8:15pm tomorrow land dessert party and fireworks
Maybe 2nd EP...

12/25 HS
8am Christmas Mass at contemporary
CS lunch - ???
FP @ 1pm TSMM
FP @ 2pm RNR
FP @ 3:45 TOT
ADR @ 5:45pm Bluezoo
Osborne lights, maybe fantasmic..

This will be day one at each park with one additional day at each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter