Who Took My Tater??????

wezee

Am I cheating on my husband, if I have dreams abou
An observation and a question. DH loves baked potatoes and we always wonder......why is it next to impossible to order a baked tater at most or all of the TS and Signature restaurants?

Other than Shula's, all the baked taters seem to be hiding at WDW. Has anyone sighted our lost baked tater anywhere?

Sorry....I used tater because I'm not sure of the spelling of potato vs. potatoe??

I like Sweet Taters, Baked Taters, Mashed Taters, French Fried Taters, Scalloped Taters, Twice Baked Taters, Hash Brown Taters, Tater Wedges, and oh don't forget the famous Tater Tots.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I like the word Tater.

You can get a baked potato in front of the Hall of Presidents...man they are sooooo good!

I like Sweet Taters, Baked Taters, Mashed Taters, French Fried Taters, Scalloped Taters, Twice Baked Taters, Hash Brown Taters, Tater Wedges, and oh don't forget the famous Tater Tots.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I like the word Tater.
You left out the most usual tater, the common tater

I wondered whether this thread was talking about another American dish that I'd not heard of -the baked tater???

Then I realised you were talking about a jacket spud:rotfl:

There are some people that don't like taters. They don't even like the word tater. They are tater-haters!

I hope that most restaurants will let you substitute
because there are several spots that I want to order something
different as a side.
Take for Ex. Le Cellier--I like the sound of any of there
Fish but the sides are gross--Braised Beets, Lentle (sp?) stew or something or
other--those are going to ruin the Fish. Who wants to eat Braised Beets?
sounds like something my Grand Parents would like. I would
prefer a potato side dish choice with any dish. :thumbsup2

I like the sound of any of there
Fish but the sides are gross--Braised Beets, Lentle (sp?) stew or something or
other--those are going to ruin the Fish. Who wants to eat Braised Beets?
sounds like something my Grand Parents would like. I would
prefer a potato side dish choice with any dish. :thumbsup2

I SO AGREE!!!! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter