Who sent you

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
the first p/m you ever got ?

I guy called EROS, he was a popular but controversial poster years ago, but his post always made me laugh, if your out there somewhere miss ya

the first p/m you ever got ? I guy called EROS, he was a popular but controversial poster years ago, but his post always made me laugh, if your out there somewhere miss ya

A poster called quasar4legs. It was regarding a medication I was looking into.

Tikiman - I had asked for suggestions for purchasing a DVD recorder and he answered with an informative pm.

Gracious. No idea.

The oldest I currently have on record is from dis-happy.

I don't remember :( but I'm sure it was a welcome to the boards type message. I've been here a while, I feel like a senior citizen of the DIS. A lot of the regulars from my early days don't come around much anymore.

I am not going to post the name for his privacy, but it was the guy who was our Illuminations cruise driver. I had posted a review on our cruise, and he saw it. I didn't realize he was a DISer on the cruise, even though he asked how I had heard about the cruises (this was several years ago, I tthink 2005), and I told him the DISboards.

I have had less that 10 PM's the whole time I've been here :confused3

It was from a she whom must not be named. I've borrowed one of Kelly Rippa's lines. It was regarding home schooling. I appreciated her pm and those of others when asking advice on the cb board. :)

I don't remember which is surprising since I rarely get pm's. but I sure remember the ruckus EROS would get going, lol! It was always a show when he'd start posting on a thread, he could drive some folks insane and it was hilarious at times.

I don't have many PMs but my first was from Flowerschild I received this a looooog time ago:)

Terri

I won't name names but it was a poster on the budget board who was getting lambasted for daring to complain about surviving on a military salary. I took up for her and she sent me a thank you p.m. I don't think I've seen her on here since. They must have scared her off!

If you've been around a while you know to never complain about your money situation on the budget board! Especially if you have a trip countdown banner!

My best friend! It was back in 2001 and compared to now, there were not that many of us around. We both lived in a small town in New York. The odds were just weird. She sent me a PM and we started chatting back and forth. We have sons that are only a year apart so we talked for a long time about meeting at the park so we could meet and the boys could play. Nice public place. Only, you never know who you will actually meet when meeting from the internet so it never happened. We bumped into each other at Sam's Club at the lunch counter where the boys had instantly become best friends. We have been the best of friends every since! Her and her family, including her in-laws, met us at Disney World a couple of years ago.

It appears to be a Happy Birthday message from Chell in 2005. (unless I deleted some).

I'm another one whose first was from a mod. Ouch. No points though, just a warning.

I have no idea, probably one from jfulcer.

I recently got a PM that I had been awarded "points" - I guess I had been away for quite a while because I have no idea what that is. I'm guessing by the context that it's something akin to "Double Secret Probation?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter