Who Knew?

Renysmom

DIS Veteran
I didn't know those little blue arrow icons next to threads would take you to the last place you read in a thread...

Wow I feel silly.. Only found it when I hit the mouse with my arm and it gave me that little pop up clue.

Just thought I would share incase anyone else didn't know.

Please let someone else say they didn't know, it would make me feel so much better ;)

I actually have a bit of a pet peeve with this board regarding those arrows. The other two forums I frequent 'remember' which threads I've read between visits, and which I haven't. Disboards doesn't. When I log in to the DIS, the arrows show me what I missed since last log in, but it seems that after a certain length of time, all those arrows reset, and disappear, even if I haven't read the thread. I find it very annoying, especially when other forums 'last read' icons work so much better.

I actually have a bit of a pet peeve with this board regarding those arrows. The other two forums I frequent 'remember' which threads I've read between visits, and which I haven't. Disboards doesn't. When I log in to the DIS, the arrows show me what I missed since last log in, but it seems that after a certain length of time, all those arrows reset, and disappear, even if I haven't read the thread. I find it very annoying, especially when other forums 'last read' icons work so much better.

I did not know that either!!

Oh, yeah - love that feature!

That and the little white arrow that points to threads you've posted in.

They should really have a training course before you are allowed to register :rotfl:

Although knowing me I would forget all those useful bits :lmao:

Thanks for letting us know - it's a great time saver :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter