Who is the lead passenger when you book your holiday?

Who is the lead passenger when you book your holiday?

• Me - The DW/DFiancee/DP(female)/DGF/SO(female)

• Me - The DH/DFiance/DP(male)/DBF/SO(male)

• DH/DFiance/DP(male)/DBF

• DW/DFiancee/DP(female)/DGF

• Its depends on the holiday

• Never really thought about it!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Always me!! I do all the 'admin' in the house DH just expects that things will be done/booked. ;)

Elise

Always me!!

I do all the research, price comparisons etc

My DW keeps telling me I need to teach her, as she would not know what to do if I got hit by a bus :eek:

Paul

It's always me, as I do all the research and organising! :thumbsup2

I do all the research

Diane will book it all

why? because i'm bad tempered, i'm a hit them and then
ask questions later type of guy:)

I do not suffer fools gladly:rotfl2:

Diane is cool, calm and collected
get better results thast way:rotfl:

I organise all holidays, book them and pay for them....with the money DH earns of course!

He is far too busy to deal with these sorts of things.

Me, as otherwise we would never go on holiday. We actually had this conversatuion last night as dh said i was becoming a bit obsessive and a control freak, so i reminded him of the time i left it up to him, a disaster last minuite break in Spain!

Always me as I am the one who books everything :)

I do all the planning and organising as that is the sort of person I am. I do all the house insurence etc as well. Partly because I have more time at work to search the internet for bargains.

Always me. If left to DH we would never leave the house ;)

:love: I'm always the lead person on our holidays;) but we always check out the prices together and discuss alternatives until we find what we want.
DH suffers on the later flights so I'm a bit more awake than him to cope with everything like finding the reps desk etc .:goodvibes He did notice the amazingly cheap prices Virgin were offering last Christmas so I rang them and managed to change our hotel and save money even with the admin fee:goodvibes We make a great planning team:thumbsup2

Me, i do the planning & research & then discuss it with DH.

We are hoping for a late deal this year so aren't telling the kids incase we don't get booked. That's really difficult, only discussing it when they're not around!

I generally do - especially if it involves using the phone.

My M-I-L planned our Disneymoon! DH got her lots of brochures are asked her to find a good deal (it was a surprise for me :love: ) I think she had great fun doing it and if she hadn't sorted it out I doubt DH would have :rotfl2:

I always do the booking, arranging, sorting and packing etc as DH would not have a clue (he is good at carrying the cases!)

Bet you are confused now!!! Katies Dad is a `she` (when I tried to register with the forum ages ago it would not let me be Katies Mum) I needed a name I would remember... but now its causing me lots of confusion..

Helen x

Does anyone know if I can try and change it or how to do this? thanks

sorting and packing etc as DH would not have a clue (he is good at carrying the cases!)

Yes, I do all the packing too - my husband doesn't have a clue what I pack for him until he gets there. He has no interest in packing and probably wouldn't have a clue (not take enough pants and forget things like baseball hat and shoes etc...). I don't mind doing the packing: that way I know he has everything he needs and he is busy earning the money to pay for the holiday anyway.

Alice

I honestly am totally shocked at how many ladies book holidays, maybe its slightly misleading with more ladies posting on here than men, I don't know.
I know of no family member or any of our friends where the lady books the holiday its always men or done between the couple. We must be all still old fashioned in Yorkshire.:thumbsup2

I would go as far as to say 90% of the customers in our travel agency who actually have the final say on the holiday are women!

Its always me! I sometimes get annoyed at DF as he seems to just expect everything to happen perfectly (this goes for everything not just hols!) but then he tells me I wouldn't be happy if I wasn't the one organising.

You know he's right it would drive me insane! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter