• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is leaving next? Anzac Departure Board AUG GATES CLOSED SEPT PROCEED TO GATE

We better kick-start this gate party.

It's nearly September.

Happy travels everyone.

I can't whinge like the pom I originally was but I am so jealous of all you September departures - so so close. Have a fantastic time everyone. Those of us left at home will be waiting to hear all about it along the way or when you get back!
:dance3:

OMG so jealous of all the September departures!

Well at least this time next year I'll be able to join in :rotfl:

I can't whinge like the pom I originally was but I am so jealous of all you September departures - so so close. Have a fantastic time everyone. Those of us left at home will be waiting to hear all about it along the way or when you get back!
:dance3:

And they will get to miss all of the post election nonsense :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

August departure here! On my way tomorrow!

Cool. Have a great trip.

One more day and it's officially September. Can't wait to flip the calendar so we can begin crossing the days off towards my VERY badly drawn pic of Mickey Mouse.

Cool. Have a great trip.

One more day and it's officially September. Can't wait to flip the calendar so we can begin crossing the days off towards my VERY badly drawn pic of Mickey Mouse.

Hard to believe tomorrow is the 1st of September when it only seemed like yesterday we were getting exciting about the 1st of August so we could say we are leaving "next month" :)

I'm feeling a bit anxious now!

And I'm still waiting patiently out in the car park with the fellow November-ites.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter