Who is going in March

We'll be staying at CBR March 20-26. I expect to see heavy crowds but we've been during spring break before so we know how to deal with them. Crowds or no crowds, it's Disney and we'll have a great time!:banana:

YAY we will be there March 3 thru March 7!!! Not enough time but we are going to squeeze everything we can out of it!! :banana:

We'll be there from March 21st to March 27thth (plus two nights at Universal before that). We've visited twice during this time period - busy but manageable if you are willing to get up early and use the fastpass system wisely. I'd rather be in crowds during great weather in March than freezing or melting at other times of the year. I am a bit concerned as the park hours have been extended but I think that's been done for our other spring break trips too.

We're going Feb 28-Mar 7. I just checked the weather sites and they've changed the sun pictures to rain clouds on a few of the days. :( I hope they're wrong!

Missing Mardi Gras for the first time EVER ~ March 4-11th!!

Us too!!! (Well, I missed when dd was a week old, but dh and ds went.) I feel like I'm making my kids miss Christmas! But, we're making the most of this weekend!

March 10th-16th with LOTS of cheerleaders!!! :cheer2:

FYI...Stay away from the Studios on the 12th and 13th...Indiana Jones won't be running and you'll be bombarded with aqua net and sparkles :rotfl:

Be leaving in a little over a week March 2-11. Staying in the ASMo. :banana:

We will be there March 5th-12th. Hoping it isnt too crowded, but even if it is, we will be happy to be there!!

We'll be staying at CBR March 20-26. I expect to see heavy crowds but we've been during spring break before so we know how to deal with them. Crowds or no crowds, it's Disney and we'll have a great time!:banana:

Well, I don't want to presume anything but this is when we are going too (though not arriving until 3/22) and it does not seem like the majority of people posting to this thread are going at the same time as us! Of course, this means nothing but I can try to pretend that it's a good sign we won't be amongst monumental masses!! :)

March 4-9 for us @ Pop Century. Can't wait! We'll be missing Mardi Gras too, but my 14 y/o isn't that much into it and I'll take a trip over MG any day :yay:

Feb 26th-March 5th :cool1:

I need to be packing right now instead of surfing the boards!!!!:rolleyes1

March 20-25th at POR!
We were there mid-July and the crowds were crazy and it was about 100 degrees each day.
This time even if it's busy - we will get a break from the heat :cool2:

We'll be there March 18-26th at AKL!:banana: I think the crowds will be heavy but we go every year for Spring Break and this is the first time that I can remember that our Spring Break isn't either the week before or the week after Easter so I'm thinking we'll be okay. Besides, it's Disney which is always better than being at the office!:goodvibes

Us too!!! (Well, I missed when dd was a week old, but dh and ds went.) I feel like I'm making my kids miss Christmas! But, we're making the most of this weekend!

Have fun this weekend!! I used to love Mardi Gras and couldn't imagine missing it! But my daughters don't like the parades here at all. They have been smacked in the face too many times with big bags of beads, cut with frisbees, etc. It takes all the fun out of it when your kid is hurt over and over. I don't think we're going to any parades this year!! If we do we will watch from a distance.

we are going to be there march 11-16, our first time ever!!!!
Ive been researching crowds and of course reading the boards, we will just take things as they come. We are both so excited to be going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter