Who has school today?

My kids do. Today and Tuesday are "snow" make-up days. :thumbsup2

No school here today. We already made up our one snow day. All of the rest were 2 hour delays. :)

My kids are happily celebrating their last school day until Easter break -- off from tomorrow until Wednesday (for one of the first times in recent history, they get the full break -- already made up 2 snow days).

My DD is out until April 20th! Wish I was a kid again. I'm working today and tomorrow! :sad2: I get Columbus Day as a comp day. :confused3

My kids are off this week for Spring break. They go back on Monday. In a way I wish they had Monday off too.

My son has school today, but is off tomorrow for Good Friday.

My son had his "spring break" back in early March!!

My kids are in school, today, tomorrow (snow make up day) and next week. They had their spring break March 16-20.

My 7yo gets out at 11:30. She is off tomorrow and Monday.

My DD gets out at 1:00. The district were I work was off today, so I was able to run around this morning and finish all my Easter shopping by myself.:thumbsup2

We have 46 more days of school left for the year. We finish up this week...have two full weeks and then a week off. After coming back May 1...we then have school until June 22!! YUCK!! Seems so far away!!

We only have Friday off. Usually the "spring break" is Thursday & Friday, but this year we had to have a snow make up day.

My friends' kids have had all week off. I'd love that!

My kids do...no days off for them anytime soon.

They were supposed to be off on Monday but have to make that day up due to snow days.

Not off today or tomorrow or Monday. April vacation is the week of the 20th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter