Who has road the new Star Tours ride?

*rode

I haven't been on it yet, but I am excited to try it. That is, if I can convince my mom and dad to get on it. They're not real big on me getting in long lines by myself. :rolleyes:

I haven't but my sister got to when they had the cast member preview. She said it was amazing!

I hope in June I can ride it!

I've ridden it a total of six times so far.

4 times during a soft opening and twice on Friday May 20th for Star Wars Weekends.

IT IS AMAZING. Seriously, it is awesome and is now one of my favourite rides ever.

Also, don't make any weird faces when you get in the ride vehicle before the ride actually starts. ;)

I've ridden it a total of six times so far.

4 times during a soft opening and twice on Friday May 20th for Star Wars Weekends.

IT IS AMAZING. Seriously, it is awesome and is now one of my favourite rides ever.

Also, don't make any weird faces when you get in the ride vehicle before the ride actually starts. ;)
Haha now u have me wandering whats the significance of what face i make Dx

I definitely cannot wait to ride it! I'm going next month and, as a Star Wars geek, I'm totally stoked to see it FINALLY!!! :cool1: :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter