who else is gonna be up bright and early on feb 25th to snag lunch ADR's for BOG?

disney world dreamer

DIS Veteran
what date are you hoping to get?
what time are you hoping to get?
do you plan on trying to make your ADR online or by phone?

i'm just trying to gauge my competition lol. :D

i'm definitely trying for april 15th around 11am and POSSIBLY april 12th between 12pm-1pm.

i'll be trying online at 6am but it seems like lately online ADR's have been being weird so if it doens't work out i'll be on the phone right at 7am until i get through.

*sigh* I'll be up at 3am(darned west coast!), but only because I know this is my only chance to go to WDW, and this place is on my "must do" list. I don't think the kids care, but mom does... so we will go lol

I need fp for this Saturday, Feb 28th. I'm hoping that since the new system is not well known yet, I'll be able to get the ADR without any problems. I'm looking for something around noon and I'll attempt to do it online.

I will be trying online at 6am for May 6th. I think I am going to aim for a later lunch around 2pm. If online doesn't work I will try calling however I have to leave for work at 7:30am and won't get another chance to try until after 4pm so I really hope I can secure a reservation in the morning. We have never been to BOG and my girls (and mom of course) really want to eat there.

I'm hoping for may 3 or 5th flexible on time... Would prefer the 5th....

I have a feeling people scoring these reservations are going to open up/cause people to move other ADRs and FP+

Getting up at 3 AM PST (6 AM EST, really?) to make reservations for next week. Not too picky on the days as long I get to do BoG. Just wish it was at midnight EST instead, 9 PM is a lot easier!

Trying at 4am MST (ugh) for the second week in March. Looking for a 11:30am lunch time. Had such a good lunch last year there using FP, so I really don't want to miss out!

I'm trying to get an ADR for 10 for May 2nd for around 1pm. Hopefully everything will work out fine and I can secure it!

Can you tell me if this ADR (for BOG quick service) is 180 days out as well? I'm asking because my trip is in August.
Thank you!

Oh, I'll definitely be up, hoping for a lunch sometime during our May trip. I'm also *really* hoping to see a bit of dinner availability open up as others get lunch locked in. Last summer we tried both lunch and dinner, and I preferred the dinner menu and atmosphere (DGF preferred lunch, so ideally we'll do both).

Hopefully the cancellation threads will start buzzing around 6:01 (or 4:01 mountain time)!

July 3. I have a split party dinner res already so if it's not in my stars I'll survive. But I've got some more expensive dining reservations this trip and it would be really nice to pay lunch prices.

I'll be up and ready to go 6 AM est. Hoping for an early lunch so we can get a spot for the parade.

I'll be up at 5 am central time trying for May 20th. Anytime between 10:30 and 12:30 will work for us. I'm actually feeling really lucky that this change is happening when it is. We aren't staying on site, so it's nice to know on site guests won't have a possible 10 day advantage to score reservations before me. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter