Who else has been waiting to get into the site at the promised 6:00 a.m.?

ILoveMyDVC

DIS Veteran
Who else has been waiting to get in since 6:00 this morning? I mean why would Disney take down the website smack dab in the middle of Christmas week? What I really wanted to know is there anyone left here who is surprised that Disney IT failed once again?

It says it was a one time activation code, so even if I found the one from 7 years ago, I guess it wouldn't work
It just said activation code for me.
I did finally find it but it did not work so most likely it is one time use.
I'm not sure what "Club ID" is
Tried Membership number and all of our contracts.

I have a feeling the phone lines are going to be busy....

It just said activation code for me.
I did finally find it but it did not work so most likely it is one time use.
Tried Membership number and all of our contracts.

I have a feeling the phone lines are going to be busy....
The "i" next to activation code says it was a one-time code provided with your membership paperwork

I'm getting Olaf again. Glad I didn't get in when it was asking for the club id, etc.

Grr. I just need my member number. It's not on the digital ID card right?

It's on your closing documents. Page 5 for me from 2021. That said, if it comes back up and it is still asking for that information I would not complete it. I'll be waiting for them to actually get things back up properly.

Their technology and operations teams must be in chaos right now. The later in day it gets, the more people will call the call center with their questions vs going to the website. I am stalking a room + trying to pay my dues—(thank you, Costco for the discounted gift cards!

But for real, this is super frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter