White Rabbit

xsarachireex

Earning My Ears
Is there any place to meet the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland? My daughter is currently obsessed with the movie and asks to watch White Rabbit. Any chance of finding him?

I don't believe so. Closest you can come is meeting Alice in World Showcase at Epcot. Check Kenny the Pirate for times if he does come out. I've never seen him

Last edited:
We met the White Rabbit (and Bolt..then later Robin Hood) outside of the Great Movie Ride at HS in 2016. It wasn't listed anywhere, they just had some random meets there and the characters would change from time to time. They weren't posted on Kenny's either but if you have the character locator there's a forum and people share random character sightings.

I have also seen him by Tea Cups during past visits. Don't know if he still does but you can always check on Kenny's site since he is usually up-to-date on where everyone is or you can just ask someone when you get to the park

Thanks everyone! Luckily the "Tea Cups" are her favorite ride. Maybe we will just hang out there until we find him!

I don't believe so. Closest you can come is meeting Alice in World Showcase at Epcot. Check Kenny the Pirate for times if he does come out. I've never seen him
We'll then OP... maybe you could just "go ask Alice when she's ten feet tall...." :hippie:

Sorry couldn't resist :duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter