• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whispering Canyon- which meal?

auntread

DIS Veteran
We are finally going to try Whispering Canyon Cafe this trip! So excited! but we are having a hard time deciding on whether to do breakfast, Lunch or dinner. Please give me thoughts on which you would prefer? Thank you for your advice.:flower1:

We've done both lunch and dinner and LOVED both!! It was dead at lunch time, but dinner was pretty busy. They have GREAT food and awesome service!

I'm going with dinner. The place at dinner is much more livelier and the shenanigans are much more frequent than at any other time. And for me the fun atmosphere is as much a part of my experience as is the "Endless Skillet" is. :goodvibes

We haven't tried breakfast, but I really like their skillet dinner. The breakfast photos always look so good.

I was planning on lunch or dinner. But your photos may have convinced me otherwise! (I wouldn't be ordering the skillet, was leaning towards the quinoa cakes).
Do they still do their "antics" at breakfast?
They sure do! It was a lot of fun. And the food is delish! :)

I'm a breakfast vote - and I'm not much of a breakfast eater! The banana bread french toast was AMAZING and my huband's pulled pork eggs benedict was crazy good.
I haven't had lunch or dinner there in years, but I've never had a bad meal there, ever!
Enjoy whatever you choose and have a great vacation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter