Whispering Canyon dinner menu?

twinnersmama

Mouseketeer
When I looked at the menu for Whispering Canyon, it shows only a choose-3 skillet option for dinner. Is this a skillet that the whole family shares from?

Just wondering because it's different from the last time we were there.

Yes. You choose 3 meats, and it comes with the sides. They bring it all on a platter for the table to share. When you want more food, you can choose different meat or same ones, or a combination of both. The menus don't list a child's price for the platter but it is available; I think it was $15.99. There is a separate kids meal for the 9 and unders if they don't want the platter. We ate there two weeks ago, and it was great!

What ever your decide to eat (whether you want it or not) ask for some Ketchup!!!!:rotfl2:

When we were there a few weeks ago, they also had 3 choices if adults didn't want the skillet. I remember quinoia (sp?) cakes as a vegetarian option and maybe a fish and a beef option. I didn't really pay attention because I knew we were getting the skillet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter