Which Wolfgang Puck express at Disney Springs?

Gator Kate

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Now that there are 2 locations for express was wondering if anyone has tried both? If so, which is better?

Yes, the one in the Marketplace has much more variety and seating. So good. Wish I had a BBQ chicken pizza right now:-) Marketplace WPE also serves breakfast - I haven't done breakfast here yet, but it looks so good, so hopefully one day soon!

Marketplace. We do dinner at least 2x a trip and 1 lunch. Plus we went for breakfast on trip a few years ago on a day we weren't going to a park until the afternoon. May need to fit breakfast in next trip☺

Marketplace. We've tried both and Marketplace is probably the best counter service location at all of Disney. The other location (West End?) is just about edible, and that's all. Marketplace. Everything we've had there was very good. The only QS places I can think of that are even close on quality are Les Halles (and only in a very limited sense) and Be Our Guest lunch (but again lower quality and a lot fewer selections).

Definitely the one in Marketplace! On the day we arrived in Florida, we checked into our resort in the late afternoon and headed to DS for the evening. We ate at Wolfgang Puck's Marketplace, and it was a great way to start our trip, as far as dining! If you're on the DDP, it is an excellent use of a QS meal credit!

Can't thank you all enough for the thoughtful replies. I've been a member here since 1999 and I can always count on the DIS.

Marketplace for sure. I'm thrilled to see its not just me that feels this way. I ate at both in one trip...was amazed at the differences!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter