• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

which value and why??

OceanStateKelly

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
Going in Jan with a group and getting an awesome discount, I need help picking.. I've been to the sports one, but it was years ago..Near the time they first opened. Were kinda Mod's or deluxe people, but the price is right..

Can you please let me know which one you like and why..
Thanks so much
:thumbsup2

We love the preferred rooms at POP. Which has always been the 1960s building for us. :hippie: Very close to the main hall, nice pool, super convenient.

I like POP better than the other values because the dining hall is larger...which actually is a big deal when you're trying to eat breakfast and get on with things.

The bus service is also very efficient and unlike the other values, the bus only stops at POP. No drop-offs to other values on the way home from the parks. My kids also enjoy the theming there. It's a fun, happy place!

I agree with PP..our trip last Aug we stayed in the '60 building and it was very close to the classic hall...they buses are the best...each park and Downtown Disney has it's own bus stop...plus no sharing of buses...yet....

I like most of the values. I love the decor at All Star Movies and All Star Music. That said, I would chose POP. Only because most of the school/dance/cheerleading groups that go to Disney stay at the All Stars.

POP. I've stayed there now 5 or 6 times and have never had a bad stay. I like the theme, think the food court is one of the best on property, like that they have their own bus, and think that the layout is very good. Even the farthest building isn't that far of a walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter