Which Tunnel?

kylie71

Lilybelle
I'm sure this has been asked before?
Thought I'd update it...
Which tunnel do you walk through upon entering Disneyland?
Do you do the same one evreytime, or switch it up?

We usually walk through the right hand side one, near the stroller rental's. (Did they move the stroller's?)
I don't know why, we just do, and I get tears in my eyes every time, thinking about my Mom, now passed, and how she used to bring us there!
Whats your tradition?

It just depends on what gate I go through and which side has the least people going toward it. Regarless I think people on the right side are new and confused when the get out of the tunnel. They slow down or stop like they forgot where they were or are going.

i enter on the right because that's how my traditon is. enter on the right and at the end of main street, take a right to go to buzz lightyear

We tend to enter on the right, but we went both ways on the exit.

We tend to enter on the right side and exit on the left (as your coming it's to the left, but as you leave it's on your right lol). I like to read the plaque as you walk thru the tunnel. I do notice that some people stop but not everyone, we just anticipate and go around when we can. :)

We will enter through the left if there is a train at the station because DS is a huge train lover and likes to see the engine ;) Otherwise it just depends on which tunnel is closer to the gate we came in through.

We tend to enter on the right side and exit on the left (as your coming it's to the left, but as you leave it's on your right lol). I like to read the plaque as you walk thru the tunnel. )

We do this too! Don't know why, just always have. We'll have to switch it up the next time and see what happens. :lmao:

When i go with my parents we always walk through the left tunnel because they always like to stop at the city hall and get pins, when im there with friends i like the right side better because it just feels different than going with my parents:)

We tend to go through the right. We've noticed that the left tends to bottleneck when we are there.

I usually enter through the right unless I am going to the City Hall for a birthday button or some other cause and typically leave through the left.

I have done it the other way, in fact when I travel with a certain group of friends, we always exit out the right.

Never thought about it, but it is consistent depending upon who I am with.

I always prefer to go through on the left hand side, mainly because everything that I do in the morning is on the left hand side of the park so it makes the most sense to me. But at times it also depends on which side of the entry gates that I enter, and if I stop for a PP picture or if there are characters out in the morning. I almost always exit on the same side that I came in through.

I'm new. Start a poll if you'd like.:cheer2:

Are you able to or is your post count to low? If you'd like, you just need to edit you first post and see if the option is at the bottom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter