Which ticket to buy for three separate trips?

Where did you go to get them? We’ve tried every year since 2011-ish to get tickets at fort Lee and no one ever knows what we’re talking about so we we be up ordering through SOG.
I got them at Leisure travel (Warrior Zone building). They had them at the office. However I had to wait three weeks for a 2 day base ticket which they had to order.

Before upgrading to the Gold AP, just make sure the dates all work out. You mentioned an April trip and in 2019 April 13-26 are blocked out for the Gold pass.

The Salute to AP will only work for you if they purchase the tickets from SoG by mail. THOSE tickets are already activated, so you wouldn't need the military member with you in April to do the upgrade.

I had no idea there was an option to get Salute tickets and not have to have the member or spouse present at guest services in WDW to activate them. Can you tell me anything more about this? My FIL is retired military and we used to travel together and get Salute tickets, but he and my MIL are tired of Disney so we have been buying tix from UT. It would be awesome if he could still get tickets for us and not have to travel. Thanks in advance for any details you can provide.

I had no idea there was an option to get Salute tickets and not have to have the member or spouse present at guest services in WDW to activate them. Can you tell me anything more about this? My FIL is retired military and we used to travel together and get Salute tickets, but he and my MIL are tired of Disney so we have been buying tix from UT. It would be awesome if he could still get tickets for us and not have to travel. Thanks in advance for any details you can provide.

Technically, they are still supposed to be going on the trip with you. The OP I responded to was the military spouse. That wasn't entirely clear when I responded to her, but it was clear that the military member was planning on being with them for one of their trips. When buying tickets from SoG, the military member does have to state that one of the tickets is for themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter