Which Salad Dressings Would You Bring?

I would take a regular ranch, because I think it's the most popular, and the balsamic vinaigrette that we use at home, because it covers several dietary restrictions - low fat, low salt, no dairy, no nuts.

I would have to do more than two. (It's my heritage, I have to cover all bases, lol.)

Ranch, Italian, French, & a Vinaigrette.

I'd bring ranch and italian. At home we use Ken's low-cal ranch, Ken's low-cal italian, and Marzettis' extra-blue blue cheese on a regular basis, but I realize blue cheese is an eclectic choice! I can't eat balsamic- I'm allergic to something in it, so my tongue cracks and bleeds when I consume balsamic vinegar- so I'd vote for a "regular" italian, not balsamic-based.

(we also have 1000 island and green goddess at home, but those are my choices, usually for dips for lunch veggies!)

Definitely the Ranch. After that some sort of Italian, Vinegarette, or Caesar. Honey mustard or 1000 or some other dressing if you want to bring three.

A cream based and a non-cream based, like ranch and then a vinagrette (or Italian)
This. Maybe three or four depending on how many people, but I wouldn't worry about pleasing everybody.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter