Which Rides Do You Skip?

kylie71

Lilybelle
I know we all LOVE Disneyland, but which rides do you "not love that much" and skip?

For me one that I usually skip in the Jungle Cruise...

I used to hate the JC; now I love it. I think it has something to do with age, at least for me. When I was a teenager, I thought it was lame. Now I think it's hilarious, and since it usually always has a short line, I go on it.

I don't think of Innoventions as a ride, but I always skip it. Too boring.

Tiki Room is my least favorite (not technically a ride either). The only way to get me in it is to bribe me with Dole Whip, and a lot of begging and pleading.

I always skip TSMM only because of the insane lines :(

It really depends on who I'm with. I'll go on anything but certain friends/family members are more picky.

I used to hate the JC; now I love it. I think it has something to do with age, at least for me. When I was a teenager, I thought it was lame. Now I think it's hilarious, and since it usually always has a short line, I go on it.

I don't think of Innoventions as a ride, but I always skip it. Too boring.

Tiki Room is my least favorite (not technically a ride either). The only way to get me in it is to bribe me with Dole Whip, and a lot of begging and pleading.

I don't understand the Tiki Room, it creeped me out! My brother and I were the only ones who had the :confused: looks on our faces when it ended

Oh Yeah, Star Tours... I loved it as kid, but it got old.
Its a Small World, unless it's the Christmas overlay... Dumbo, Subs, Autopia. I don't have any kids..:rolleyes1

I don't ride Nemo. Because I believe that I may find it to be a bit too claustrophobic. Going by what I have seen, and what riders that have posted on this site, have stated.

I don't ride Nemo. Because I believe that I may find it to be a bit too claustrophobic. Going by what I have seen, and what riders that have posted on this site, have stated.

Nemo is boring, you aren't missing out on anything. I literally fell asleep on it.

I really dont like Captain EO

I skip different things different times. Last trip we never set foot in Toon Town. I also skip Autotopia. That isn't my idea of a car of the future, and I had enough driving getting to DLR. Sometimes we skip the island or Fantasyland. We've only been on Nemo once, several years ago. Not a big draw for us, but I would do it again if the line wasn't so long. In DCA I skip the giant wheel and those swings. :eek:

I never go on Astro Orbitors or Casey Jr. Train. I rarely go on Tea Cups, Storybook Canal Boats, Canoes, Tom Sawyer Island, Mark Twain, or Columbia.

I usually skip Storybook as well, but sometimes we'll go on it if the line is short. Casey Jr. used to be fun, but now they have a random stop in it, and it no longer goes fast to the point where you feel like you're going to die.

Nemo was ok, but I found it boring and claustrophobic, although I don't have a fear of small spaces. One of my friends is claustrophobic, so we don't go on it, and I totally don't mind.

In DCA, I always skip Mickey's Fun Wheel of Death, and the Golden Zephyr (I think that's what it is called). I have been on everything in both parks, but Fun Wheel of Death is just plain scary, and GZ too boring. Maliboomer was never my favorite either, too boring as well.

One thing I always try to catch are the Dapper Dans. I pretty much stalk them. :love:

There isn't anything that I Will Not Go On, Ever...except for Innoventions, and that's not a ride (or a show, really...).

I know it's blasphemy, but unless I'm with someone who just can't miss IJA, I skip it (I have a bad back, and I also really, really, really don't care for the skeleton room).

I never go on Astro Orbitors or Casey Jr. Train. I rarely go on Tea Cups, Storybook Canal Boats, Canoes, Tom Sawyer Island, Mark Twain, or Columbia.

Oh my gosh I totally forgot about Astro Orbiter!! That is one I always skip! I have never rode it actually! I always think of it as more of a decoration than a ride :rotfl:
Also I've never done canoes, Tom Sayer Island, or the Columbia.

i always skip Dumbo, but i do truely love that ride, i dont know why i never manage to get on it though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter