Which Resort Marathon Weekend?

daisy2jae

DIS Veteran
My husband and I will be running the Goofy Challenge in January. We'll be at WDW Thurs Jan 5th to Tues Jan 10th. We want to keep costs down (if possible) and have a nice place to stay. We've stayed at All Star Movies & Music, Pop Century, POR (this sept.), Contempory, and a couple off site places. We want to stay on site. We also want soft beds doesn't have to be a king. We want comfy beds since we'll need lots of rest. Any ideas? We'd love a deluxe but not thinking it's in the budget. Wondering if we should look into renting DVC points?

You could try the Swan/Dolphin resorts. Mod price, Deluxe feel. That is if the DDP and ME aren't important to you.

Also, POFQ might be a good choice, since you've already stayed at POR. POFQ is smaller, with one bus stop and a great food court. Plus, the rooms were just refurbed! :thumbsup2

Renting points might be a good idea as well. It is always a cheaper alternative that allows you to stay at one of the DVC resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter