Which resort for Christmas

bwp241

Earning My Ears
Which resort would you recommend for Christmas time for My wife and I? Currently booked for Contemporary club level theme park view for 1 - 5 Dec 2015. This will be our first time staying on resort since we usually stay at Shades of Green. She has wanted to go for years to see the lights and I have finally broke down and booked the resort, just want to see if this is the best choice. Also, is there anything that is a not miss at Christmas time.

I would also like to thank everyone who uses Disboards I have learned so much. All of my previous trips have been planned with great success because of the tips that I receive here.

A lot of people say that Wilderness Lodge in very nice for Christmas. People think with the log cabin motif it lends itself to a Christmas vibe.

The same type of thing can be said about the Grand Floridian if you like the Victorian theme.

I have personally seen the GF at Christmas. It is beautiful. They have a giant gingerbread house built in the lobby.

All of the resorts are decorated for the holidays and there is nothing stopping you from visiting them just to see the decorations. The Magic Kingdom decorations are cool especially with the "snow" on Main Street USA. Don't miss the Osbourne Family lights at DHS either. They have "snow" there too.
Have fun!

You will truly have a magical time! We regularly visit WDW at Christmastime and particularly enjoy touring the monorail resorts as all have unique holiday decorations. Santa is at the CR daily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter