Which reservations to go out of pocket for??

stuarbc

Earning My Ears
We have a total of 4 table service credits available....help me decide which are the best to go out of pocket for...
Boma Breakfast
Be Our Guest Dinner
Akershus Dinner
Tusker House Dinner
Ohana Breakfast
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package late lunch/early dinner

I will need to pay out of pocket for two of these. My thoughts are Mama Melrose and not sure on the second. Thoughts?

Be Our Guest dinner is the only non-fixed price restaurant on your list so you can take a look at the menu and see how much it will cost out of pocket. The rest are a fixed price per person based on age. There is a sticky at the top of the Disney Restaurants page where you can look at the prices to see which one would be the least expensive - my guess would be Boma or 'Ohana breakfast since breakfasts are usually less expensive than dinners.

Here's the sticky:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/buffet-character-shows-aycte-pricing.3108466/

Last edited:
yeah.....looks like breakfast is a good deal cheaper than the dinners. Thanks for the info. I knew I had seen that list somewhere but couldn't find it.

Definitely NOT mama melrose, that's only 1 TS credit but you get an app, entree, drink and dessert so it's one of the best values on the DDP. Boma is $25 for breakfast, it would hard to get out of BOG for less. Ohana is $31 so depending on what you order at BOG it's probably a toss up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter