Which QS for Epcot dinner?

TotallyOverwhelmed

Earning My Ears
Doing Epcot on arrival day. I don't want to lock into a TS since I don't know what kind of shape the kids will be in after flying in that morning. Which QS would you recommend for 2 adults and 2 pre-schoolers? Last year we did lunch at the German QS-- adults liked it but there wasn't great options for the kids. (It was a game time decision since we were walking through there and decided we were hungry.) What would you recommend to try this time? We plan to do the other part of Epcot when we first get there (around 2) and then make our way around World Showcase in the evening. Thanks!

My DH is a very boring eater and doesn't like to try much, that being said we haven't tried too many of the World Showcase places. We do really like the Mexican QS. We've also eaten at Liberty Inn a couple times and the burgers/fries there were pretty good. I also like the fish and chips from the counter outside the Rose and Crown.

Maybe la cantina in Mexico? What kind of food do your kids eat? My little one loves chips and cheese. That's why my mind immediately went there.

My favorite is the Tangierine Cafe in Morocco. The food is delicious with and they have chicken nuggets and burgers on the kids menu.

Terri

We have two we like. The "bakery" in Norway, Kringla og bakeri...excellent and filling. One of our favs is a ham and cheese with Apple sandwich on a fresh multigrain bread. It is big enough for kids to share. Yakitori House in Japan. If you like Chicken or Beef with asian veggies and rice this is nice.

I was also going to suggest the QS in Mexico. I know you said World Showcase, but what about Sunshine Seasons in Future World? My kids can be picky and always find something there.

We love Tangierine Cafe and Les Halles, but your children may not find much they like there. I would check the menus on allears.net! Liberty Inn would probably be a safe bet.

For dinner we like Sunshine Seasons. Lots of choice and portions on the larger side.

We like Les Halles in France - croissants, quiche, soups, ham and cheese sandwich, cheese plate. Plus... amazing desserts after our meal (napoleon and strawberry tart:-))

I agree with Sunshine Seasons for pickier little ones. Great choices for more adventurous eaters, too. We also love Tangerine Cafe and the counter surface in France. My DD and I always split the cheese plate and a baguette there.

Depends what your kids eat. I'd vote for Sunshine Seasons, La Cantina in Mexico, or Liberty Inn at the American Adventure. Those will have good options for adults and for picky little ones.

My two favorites are Tangierine Cafe and Sunshine Seasons. Everything else to me is just simply fast food and for me that's not a good thing. :goodvibes

I'm a big believer in the Tangerine Cafe. If your kids are picky eaters they do have the standard kids meal stuff on the menu. But I know our girls, 5 and 9 now, since they were young always shared what we were having there and loved it.

Sunshine has great variety and great food..Liberty Inn has awesome burgers and a decent steak for its price..

Agree sunshine has great variety---for kids, adults, and anyone interested in healthy eating. It also has plenty of indoor seating. But I do love stopping by the fish and chips place occasionally. :)

Bruce

My first thought was Sunshine Seasons or the quick service in the Mexican pavilion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter