Which path at opening for Flight of Passage strategy

FoundNemoLostDori

Are my Mickey Ears on Straight?
Hi all!:wave:
We are going at the end of August and all fast passes for Flight of Passage are gone. I've been checking for over a week and will continue to check, but would like a strategy just in case. We know to get there at opening. Should we go thru the Rainforest cafe entrance and if so, what time does the RC open to allow you to enter? Also, I know there are 2 paths to Pandora. Which is the best to take to get to Flight of Passage? I know that the path by Festival of the Lion King is longer to get to, but would be the path less travelled. What do you all do when you go? Thank you so much! I'm so excited to visit Pandora!

Hi all!:wave:
We are going at the end of August and all fast passes for Flight of Passage are gone. I've been checking for over a week and will continue to check, but would like a strategy just in case. We know to get there at opening.
1. Should we go thru the Rainforest cafe entrance and if so, what time does the RC open to allow you to enter? Also, I know there are 2 paths to Pandora. Which is the best to take to get to Flight of Passage? \2. I know that the path by Festival of the Lion King is longer to get to, but would be the path less travelled. What do you all do when you go? Thank you so much! I'm so excited to visit Pandora!

1. You can choose that, if you like. No guarantees that it will be faster on any particular day.
2. That would be a waste of time and walking.

When we went on day 7 of Pandora opening, it was just a follow all the people kind of thing. There were cast members in front keeping people from running ahead and pausing us at certain points. If you get to the park an hour ahead of opening you should be close enough to the front. Ask the cast members when you get there which side to be on. For us, FOP was the right side when heading to Pandora. The Festival of the Lion King path was being used as an exit only.

On an 8am opening, get there by 7. Line up at a tapstile to the left. When they let you into the prk but hold you at Pandora, you're going to want to be in the middle to the right. Be there well before opening to guarantee shortest wait at FOP. They've been varying what time they let people start entering but in late June we were able to enter prk at 7:25 and Pandora at 7:40. We were the first family on Na'vi River and we were done before 7:55. The line for FOp was LONG by the time we exited River ride.

Thank you guys so much! We'll be sure to get there an hour early then. You all were very helpful! I was hoping to shop in the Rainforest cafe first as is a tradition for us, but no way are we going to miss out on the new Pandora ride LOL! I guess I'll hold our place in line and my hubby can get us a Joffreys coffee and donut to munch on while we wait! Gotta love Joffreys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter