Which parks on which days?

Forensicmom

Mouseketeer
We just booked our first trip for this November. I want to know if there are certain days to go or to avoid certain parks? All we know is what we read on the web and in the books. One book said Magic Kingdom is MOST crowded on Mondays and Saturday. Is this true?

Also, are Saturdays more crowded (in general) then weekdays?

We are going from Wed to Tue and will have one day to relax or visit things we missed. We're just wondering whether we should have the "relaxing" day on Saturday or spend it in the parks.

Yes! It matters! It really depends on your plans...MVMCP starts in November and it is a separate ticket party so unless you are paying to attend then you won't be able to stay late in MK. You can also check out this site www.easywdw.com which helps to explain why certain parks are better on certain days than others. You can also check the hours of the parks to determine if that will influence which park you visit.

We will be there in November too!

Thanks. One question thought, those had completely different information then we read on another two sites and in a few of the recommended books. They said to avoid MK on Monday, Saturday and Sunday. This site said to avoid it on Thursday, Sat, Sun and Mon. That's almost our entire trip. We were planning to go on Thursday b/c of EXTRA hours. But it seems like this site has you avoiding any park with extra hours.:confused3

Parks with EMH tend to get more crowded during that day, for some odd reason. We've always had the best luck going to the park that had the night before's EMH night, if that makes sense.

So, if MK is open late one night, go to MK the next morning, at rope drop.

Are you referring to morning or evening EMH? From what I understand, the reasoning behind avoiding the morning EMH is b/c it will attract more resort guests. Basically, if you are able to make there for morning EMH you can get a LOT done. Many people do this and then park hop to a different park - this will be our strategy for our next trip in November. Normally we don't park hop and we avoid the EMH park, but our DD is a bit older so we are changing it up a bit. Except for DD's bday - we are spending it at MK no matter what!

As far as blanket days, like you mentioned the MK being busiest on Saturdays and Mondays, it really depends on your dates. For example, I would imagine the Saturday after Thanksgiving will be WAY busier than any other Saturday in the month of November. What are your exact dates for your trip?

I think that there is a lot of logic in the various sites, it really depends on which logic works best for you :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter