Which moderate would you choose?

TinkerbellsMom0923

DisneyFreak
Traveling in March with my mom, 80 and aunt 82 as well as my cousin, 53, my son, 25. I'm 55. This is the first visit for my mom and aunt. They are both in great shape. I'm leaning towards FW cabin but hubby says get 2 rooms at moderate like POFQ. My son is cast member so we've stayed at most resorts. I liked cabins but like FQ too. Opinions?

Traveling in March with my mom, 80 and aunt 82 as well as my cousin, 53, my son, 25. I'm 55. This is the first visit for my mom and aunt. They are both in great shape. I'm leaning towards FW cabin but hubby says get 2 rooms at moderate like POFQ. My son is cast member so we've stayed at most resorts. I liked cabins but like FQ too. Opinions?

Before you said that your mom and aunt were in great shape. I would've said POFQ. Only because of it size and ease. To me it's below POR, and CSR. Those are the top choices imho. I'm sure FW cabins would be great too, but I've never been. It all depends on what type of amenities and theming do you want:confused3.
Either way good luck with your choice:thumbsup2

I really like the cabins at FW, but I think five adults trying to share one bathroom might be challenging.

As for FQ, I don't like it nearly as much as POR. The latter has really lovely themeing and the preferred rooms offer a wonderful location and even a pull-down bed in some of the rooms. If you can do it, I'd say go for two rooms (and two bathrooms!) and maybe consider giving POR a whirl.

I would vote for two rooms at POFQ. This give you 4 beds and a fair amount of space. POFQ is our favourite resort and we love that it is compact and easy to get around. Another big plus is the boat to DTD and the extra amenities at PORS such as Yee Haw Bob.
Have fun.

Two of the beds at the cabin are bunk beds. You and your son would have to share those while your mom was in the full bed beside you. I am assuming your aunt and your cousin would be sharing the murphy in the living room :sad2::rolleyes:. Don't think that works out real well on the sleeping arrangements........Thinking two rooms and maybe even a roll away might be a whole lot better. :thumbsup2

I like the full kitchen at FW cabins. Like to have simple things for breakfast while everyone is getting ready and some snacks for after we return from the parks.

No way I would stay in cabins with 5 adults - I mean maybe a group of college age adults. A full bed, a fold out full murphy bed and twin bunkbeds .... one bathroom ..... all the time spent in transportation. Would not be enjoyable.

Get two rooms at a moderate and enjoy the two bedrooms, two bathrooms, four queen beds, ease to all the resort offers etc. You still have two mini fridges and coffee makers. I would choose CSR or POR. Both offer some great amenities for an all adult party. Are not small but not as spread out as CBR. CSR has great transportation and more food options than any other moderate plus a very adult pool area. POR has the boat to DTD. POFQ is nice and a great option for less walking but short on some of the amenities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter