• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Which LA City tour would you recommend???

flowrida

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

At last after 15 years of Orlando we're venturing west! As much as i'd be more than happy to spend the few days we have in Anaheim at the parks my family wish to do a day tour seeing all the usual tourist bits - Hollywood sign etc.

Can anyone recommend a tried and trusted tour company?

Many thanks in advance.

I have the same question. Gray Line and StarLine both look good and I have used in other cities. Gray Line came recommended by the concierge at GCH and will shuttle you from your hotel to its Anaheim terminal. StarLine has the benefit of a hop-on, hop-off schedule (which would be good with three small children). Any opinions or personal experiences would be great. Thanks in advance.

Just did the 48 hour Starline hop on hop off tour a couple of days ago and it was a great deal for $48. We did the entire red loop (2 hours) and then got on and off at all of the sites we were interested in. The second day we rode it to the Beverly Hills stop and then switched to the yellow line and went to Santa Monica for the day. We started the tour at the Chinese theatre both days but you can join in at any of the stops if you have a ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter