Which is nicer - BWV or BCV?

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
I"m trying to determine what resort has the most updated rooms - BWV or BCV? I'd LOVE to stay at BCV for the pool, but I would have to move my dates a bit.

Anyone stay at both and can give me their preference and why?

They are both GREAT resorts. I personally like Beach Club more because of the pool. If the pools were the same it would be a coin toss.

I absolutely love the BCV Resort. I stayed there for my graduation trip in 2005. We just got home last week from our trip and we stayed at Saratoga Springs Resort. The resort was fantastic but we went to the BCV for dinner the first night and a photo shoot as a family on of the mornings and BCV just felt for me like what the sign above the door says, "Welcome Home." I think BCV will always be my Disney home away from home.

BWV is going through room upgrades right now, getting some new furniture and flat screen TV's. The hallways are also getting new carpet and painting. I haven't seen anything recently about BVC getting any refreshed rooms which would make since since it's a new resort then BWV.

Both are great resorts and are in the same fabulous location. I prefer Beach Club Villas. I just love the whole Yacht and Beach Club Resort! The pool is part of it but the theming is more appealing to me too. I also like the restaurants more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter