Which FastPases are Not Connected?

dnamertz

DIS Veteran
Is there a current list of which FastPass attractions are not attached to other FP attractions?

Is RSR still unattached? Any others (aside from WOC and Fantasmic...I know those are not attached)?

All attractions are connected their park's respective FP system, including the Frozen Sing-Along (which is more of a show), but the two parks remain disconnected from each other. As mentioned, the A&E M&G, Olaf M&G, WoC, F!, and Frozen at the Royal Theater are the only "disconnected" FPs.

So let me ask a stupid question, would it be true that if at 8.01 am I could get a fastpass ticket for WOC ... then walk up the street and get another Fastpass ticket to Soaring at 8:10?

Those times are not the time of the ride, but the time the ticket was dispensed

So I would not have to wait 2 hours after the WOC fast pass to get my next fastpass?????

Last edited:

Yes, because WoC is not connected to the rest of the DCA FP system. You could also (in theory) collect a FP/Return Ticket for A&E and Olaf's M&G's because thos are also not connected to the rest of the DCA system. What you cannot do is get an RSR FP at 8:01 am and then get a Soarin' FP at 8:10 am because you have to wait for the time window to open or two hours later, whichever comes first (and the first time window is usually 30 to 45 minutes after the park opens).

Just to confirm that I told DH the right thing today - FP's are generally not available during EMH, but at the regular park opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter